EEX 9.1+: When an Expense Report Is Approved, the Receipts Verified Check Boxes on All of the Transactions Are Un-checked.
Last updated on MAY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When receipts are verified previously on an expense report and the Postpay Auditor approves the expense report, the Receipt Verified flag is changed from Y to N on all of the lines in the Expense Report.
1. Submit an expense report with multiple transaction lines for approval.
2. The HR Supervisor approves the expense report.
3. Stage for Payment and Post Liabilities for the expense report.
4. Run a paycycle to pay the expense report.
5. Post the payment for the expense report.
6. The expense report is routed to the Postpay auditor
7. Check the "Receipt Verified" check box for each of the transaction on the expense report on the Verify Expense Receipts page and save.
8. A query of the ps_ex_sheet_line table shows that the Receipt_Verified field for all the expense report transactions have a value of "Y".
9. When the PostPay auditor opens the expense report for approval page, the "Receipt Verifed" check box for all the transactions are un-checked.
10. The prepay auditor approves the expense report.
11. A query of the ps_ex_sheet_line table shows that the Receipt_Verified field for all the expense report transactions have a value of "N".
After the expense report is approved by the Postpay Auditor all transaction lines have a value of "N' in the Receipt_Verified field.
After the expense report is approved by the Postpay Auditor all transaction lines should still have a value of "Y' in the Receipt_Verified field.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms