Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
GM_GMFACS process is not creating accounting entries for IUP and IUR transactions in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC. The transactions are placed in error due to combo edit. The issue is that the Project Chartfield is blank. This is causing the edits to fails when Edit Combinations is turned on at Project Costing Business Unit Options.
GM_GMFACS process should create accounting entries for IUP and IUR transactions in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enable Organization at Installation Options Projects
2. Turn on Edit Combinations for BU at Project Costing Business Unit Options.
3. Create a Proposal, Set up F&A Rates
4. Submit the proposal
5. Generate an award
6. Create Project Budgets
7. Make the Project Owning Org as say 'EGV05'
8. Create transactions such that the Resource GL BU is different from project owning org. Say 'US004'
9. Run GM_GMFACS
10. Notice that no IUP or IUR rows created in CA_ACCTG_LN_PC
11. Review the data in PS_GM_PRJ_ERR for the process run. See that the entries are flagged as error.
12. Go To Grants > Awards > FA Error Interactive Report. The "Combo Error- IntraUnit Pay F&A" is shown for transactions
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms