EAR9.2 Workcenter Incorrect Posting Actions
(Doc ID 1922247.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: WorkCenter incorrect posting actions
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Open the Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Common Definitions > User Preferences, the Process Group tab;
- Remove any AR related source transaction;
- Create a transfer worksheet;
- After saving it, go to Worksheet Action – the Posting Actions will be blank as the user does not have access to posting the transaction;
- Go to Receivables WorkCenter > Transfer Worksheets to Post and open the drop-down Actions list;
- The system will only show the Delete Worksheet option, as expected;
- Go back to User Preferences page and add the Maintain Receivables source transaction ( not the Transfer one ) with the Batch Standard post option;
- Go back to the WorkCenter Transfer Worksheets page and open the Actions drop-down list;
- The system will incorrectly display all the posting options, even though the user does not have access to Transfers, only to Maintenance and only the Batch Standard option.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|