EHR/GP9.2: Page Hangs When Updating The Address Information for Deduction Recipient or for Common Definition Bank
(Doc ID 1922382.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: PeopleTools 8.53.00
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Global Payroll Release 9.2, Deduction Recipient
PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources 9.2, Common Definitions > Banks
1. Via Global Payroll: When adding a new Deduction Recipients or change any existing Deduction Recipients details in the Address Information link and clicking "OK", the Deduction Recipient page cannot be saved as the page just hangs.
2. Via Human Resources: When adding a new Address details or changing any existing Bank details in the Address Information link and clicking "OK", the Bank page cannot be saved as the page just hangs.
When adding or updating the Address Information in the Deduction Recipient or Banking pages should save successfully.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Via Global Payroll:
1. Add a new Deduction Recipient or change the Address Information on an existing Deduction Recipient (via Set Up HCM > Product Related > Global Payroll & Absence Mgmt > Banking > Deduction Recipients)
2. Click on the Address Information hyperlink and press the Edit Address push button
3. Enter a new address detail and click "OK"
Via Human Resources:
1. SetUp HCM > Common Definitions > Banking > Banks
2. Bring up an existing Bank, click on the Branch Table and click the Address Information link
3. Enter a new address details and click "OK"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot enter new or updated Address details on the Deduction Recipient or Banking pages in the Address Information link.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document