Page Data Inconsistency Error when Creating a Change Order on a Purchase Order
(Doc ID 1922667.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Page Data Inconsistency error when creating a Change Order on a Purchase Order.
- Create a Purchase Order (or) select a Purchase Order in Approved status.
- Approve the Purchase Order (Not required if an approved purchase Order is selected.)
- Dispatch the Purchase Order.
- Click on the Change Order triangle icon in the status tab of the PO Line, and change the Item ID.
- Click on save button. The Change Order will be saved.
- Now, change the Item ID again and click on save button again. The follow error message will appear: Page Data Is Inconsistent With Database (18,1)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document