EAP: Unable to delete the Withholding Payment on the Voucher
(Doc ID 1922916.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Voucher has Withholding created at Payment, user is not able to delete the Withholding Schedule even if it is not paid. An error will occur.
You cannot delete this row. Record has been paid or processed for payment creation (7015,23)
1. Withholding Entity setup with Apply Withholding = Withhold at Payment
2. Create a Voucher with Withholding
3. Run Voucher Posting
4. Run the Pay Cycle to only pay the Vendor Schedule
5. Check the Voucher -- Withholding schedule was created and it is not paid
6. Try to delete the Withholding Schedule
7. Above error message will occur
8. Void and Cancel the Vendor Payment
9. Run Payment Posting
10. New Payment Schedule for the Vendor is created
11. Try to delete the Withholding Schedule
12. Above error message will still occur
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!