Enhancement Request for the Registered Suppliers to see all the Events Created Under the Vendor List.
(Doc ID 1923027.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Registered Supplier can not see all the events created under the vendor list.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Supplier Registration: Register Supplier ABC with 3 Vendors.
2. Verified vendor User contains the Vendor information.
3. Create Event1 and invite all 3 Vendors, post this Event.
4. Create Event2 with 1 of the 3 Vendors, post this Event.
5. In the Event Workbench both Events are visible to the Buyer
6. In the Supplier Portal, Vendor ABC logs-in, to view the Events and Place Bids.
7. Only Event1 is visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document