EAP: Payment Posting (FS_STREAMLN) ABENDED at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.ACCOUNTS.Step05 -- RC = 805 when cancelling Payment twice through the Cancel Payment page
(Doc ID 1923304.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Cancel Payment page, able to select a Payment for cancellation then run Payment Post through On-Demand. Once exit the page, able to re-display the same Payment through the Cancel Payment page, and run Payment Post through On-Demand a 2nd time. Running Payment Posting the 2nd time will result in an error.
Process 2508903 ABENDED at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.ACCOUNTS.Step05 (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
ORA-00001: unique constraint (SYSADM.PS_VCHR_ACCTG_LINE) violated
1. Display a Payment to cancel on the Cancel Payment page
2. On the Cancel Payment page, run Payment Post (On-Demand) to cancel the Payment
3. Return to search
4. Re-display the same Payment from Step 1 on the Cancel Payment page
5. On the Cancel Payment page, run Payment Post (On-Demand) a 2nd time for the same Payment
6. Review Process Monitor
7. 1st FS_STREAMLN for Payment Posting has a Run Status = Success
8. 2nd FS_STREAMLN for Payment Posting has a Run Status = No Success
9. 2nd process abended with the above error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document