Page Data Is Inconsistent With Database (18,1) Error When Approving Timesheets in Services Procurement (sPro)
(Doc ID 1923432.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Services Procurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 Services Procurement, Timesheet Approval
sPro - Page data is inconsistent with database error when Approving Timesheets
Page data is inconsistent with database. (18,1)
When trying to save your page data, the system found that the information currently in the database did not match what was expected.
This problem can happen if another user has changed the same information while you were making your changes. Note the changes you have made, then cancel the page. Reload the page and view any changes made by the other user. Ensure your changes are compatible and retry, if appropriate.
If the problem persists, it may be a result of an application or other programming error and should be reported to technical support staff.
Possible application errors that can cause this message include:
- changing page data from SavePostChange PeopleCode, without making a corresponding change to the database.
- changing the database via SqlExec at various points, for data that is also in the component buffers.
- database auto-update fields maintained by triggers didn't get defined correctly in Record Field definition or in Record Properties definition.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Services Procurement -> Manage Approvals
2. Select a Timesheet to approve, this will open the User Monitor Page
3. Select a Timesheet to approve
4. Click OK to the confirmation, and the error is generated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document