ETL9.1: Absences Reported On An Off Day Or Holiday Do Not Show On The Timesheet
(Doc ID 1923503.1)
Last updated on JUNE 25, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Time and Labor 9.1:
If an absence is reported on an employee's scheduled off day or on a holiday it is not displayed on the timesheet, and should be based on absence take setup. If an absence is entered on an employee's scheduled day to work then the absence does appear on the timesheet.
1. setup absence take to allow on holiday or off day
2. add holiday to schedule calendar
3. assign employee to schedule where the days off are on the holiday and the day before
4. report absence on holiday and also on scheduled off day
5. report absence on scheduled workday
results is that only the scheduled workday shows the absence in the upper part of the timesheet
This confuses Time Keepers and Time Approvers and we get many help desk calls. We get lots of complaints in the area saying that the product is broken and how do I know that the absence is truly reported for that day.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!