EeS: Supplier Portal URL for Notification is incorrect
(Doc ID 1923717.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During the eSettlements Agreement process, when clicking on the button "Notify Supplier to Review", the system will generate the URL for the Supplier E-mail Notification from the "GenerateComponentPortalURL" built in function when it should be using the URL defined in SUP_SERVLET. As a result, the eSettlement Supplier will not be able to log into PeopleSoft to review the agreement.
1. Navigate to PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > URLs
2. Set up a SUP_SERVLET URL Identifier
3. Navigate to eSettlements > Supplier Information > Review User Profiles
4. Set up the Supplier LSA User Profile with a valid e-mail address
5. Navigate to eSettlements > Buyer Information > Review Agreement Details
6. Click on the link for BOOKS4U with Agreement Status of Accepted by Supplier
7. Click on the Notify Supplier to Review button
8. Check the link on the e-mail -- It is incorrect
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document