EEX 9.1/9.2: All Project Chartfields Not Getting Inherited in Expense VAT Input Non-recoverable (VIN) Accounting Entries and PC_DISTRIB_STATUS is Being Set to 'I' for Them.
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Allocate Non-Recoverable VAT is setup in an Expenses Business Unit Definition, the Expense VIN accounting entries inherits only the PROJECT_ID in project Chartfields and the PC_DISTRIB_STATUS is set to 'I' (Ignore) - i.e. it cannot interface to Project Costing.
1. Make sure Project Costing module is implemented.
2. Allocate Non-Recoverable VAT is enabled and setup in the Expenses Business Unit definition.
3. Make sure Chartfield Inheritance is enabled for EX VAT non-recoverable (EXVN) rows for the "Project" Chartfield.
1. Log in as a User.
2. Create an Expense Report for the Business Unit for which VAT is setup in above steps.
3. Get the Expense Report approved.
4. Run the Stage Payments and Post Liabilities process.
Expense VAT Input Non-recoverable (VIN) accounting rows inherit only the PROJECT_ID Chartfield and the PC_DISTRIB_STATUS stuck in status 'I'.
Other Project Costing Chartfield also should be inherited on the Expenses VIN Accounting Entries.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms