EAP: Payment Advice has old Bank Name -- AP_EMAIL_ADV selects previous Effective Dated Supplier Bank Details
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the process AP_EMAIL_ADV runs, the process generates the Payment Advice with an old Bank Name from the Supplier information since the system picks up the previous effective dated Supplier Bank Details.
1. Set up an External Account for the Bank with Payment Method = ACH and Form ID = EFT1.
2. Open a Supplier's Definition, add an Effective Dated "Details" row for its default location and change the Supplier Bank Details except the values of fields Bank ID Qualifier, Bank ID, Bank Acct. No. and DFI ID.
3. Inactivate the old Details row and make sure both have "Email Payment Advice" Option setup for ACH.
4. Create a Voucher for the Supplier with Payment Method as ACH.
6. Create a Pay Cycle with the Email Payment Advice box checked on the Payment Selection Criteria > Preferences page.
7. Run the Pay Cycle Payment Selection and Creation process to pay the Voucher.
8. Run the Payment Advice process.
Payment Advice generated should be generated with current effective dated Supplier Bank information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms