Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Missing document sequencing details for the reversing Bill Plan Items.
System is not populating the document sequencing details for items which are coming from credit bills by reversing a bill plan in contracts.
Please find below steps to replicate the issue:
- Consider one Contract Bill Plan which is in Completed status.
- Initiate Bill Plan Reversal.
- Run CABI Process.
- Run Billing Interface Process.
- Verify generated TMP invoice and approve the TMP Invoice.
- Run Finalize and Print invoice Process.
- Run Create Accounting Entries Process.
- Validate the Accounting entries created for the Invoice.
- Run Load Invoices to AR Process.
- Verify the Group generated for the Invoice.
- Verify the Document Sequencing details for the reversed Bill Plan Item.
- Run Request Receivable Update process.
- Verify the completed Group and document sequencing details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms