ETL9.2: Incorrect Scheduled Hours Displayed, Applied On Timesheet.
Last updated on JULY 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Scheduled hours displayed, and scheduled hours applied after navigating away and back to timesheet are incorrect.
1. Elapsed Employee KU0015 assigned to 10 hrs per day schedule, total 40 hrs per week.
2. Employee assigned to biweekly workgroup.
3. User Preference set up with Default Timesheet Display = "Time Reporting Period'
4. Manager opens the timesheet for KU0015. It displays correctly 40 hrs scheduled on Timesheet Summary, 80 hrs on Timesheet detail page for the PSbiweek period.
5. Apply schedule and Schedule applies correctly with 80 hours for the biweekly pay period.
6. Don't save or submit. Click Return to Select Employee, and choose Cancel.
7. When returned to the Summary page, click the Last Name again to go back to the Timesheet. Timesheet now says Scheduled Hours for Calendar Period = 40 and this is incorrect.
8. Hit Apply Schedule and it get applied only for the first week of biweekly period in error.
9. Click on Return to Select Employee link. Select Cancel when asked to select OK or Cancel to continue.
10. Click Last Name of empl_rcd #0 again to go back to Timesheet. The schedule hours display only 40.
11. Apply schedule and Schedule does NOT apply correct.
Schedule is applied weekly even though the calendar period is set as Bi-Weekly. Seems like variables not getting reset when user clicks on return to employee and coming back to time sheet.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms