Japanese Vendor Name is not Displayed on Requisitions when Logged in using Japanese Language
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Japanese vendor name is not shown in Requisitions.
1) Navigation: eProcurement > Create Requisition
2) Create a Requisition and Submit for approval
3) From Manage Requisition Page - Vendor on Line Information shows in English
4) View Approval - Vendor on line Information shows in English
5) Click on the Requester Comments Icon on the View Approval Page Vendor Name is shown in English
5) Log in as Approver Navigate to Manage Requisition Approval page- Vendor Name on the Lines is shown in English
6) Click on the Requisition Item Description Link Vendor Name shows in English
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms