EEX9.2: When Prepay Auditor Sends Back an Expense Report, Other Action Buttons are Not Getting Disabled on the Page.
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Prepay Auditor Sends Back a Budget Checked Expense Report, other action buttons are not getting disabled.
1. Make sure Commitment Control is setup for Expenses.
2. Make sure "Budget Checking Required before EX Approval" is checked on the Expenses Option page.
3. Setup the HR Supervisor and Prepay Auditor level approval for Expense Report.
1. Log in as a user and submit an Expense Report.
5. Log in as HR Supervisor and open the Expense Report.
6. Budget check the Expense Report and approve it.
7. Log in as a Prepay Auditor, go to Worklist and send back the Expense Report for revision.
Send back, Hold and other buttons are still enabled.
All the Buttons should be disabled and Expense Report should not be there in the prepay Auditor Work-list.
To gather more information concerning this scenario and its related problem, refer to the available Replication Steps containing the complete configuration and the replication steps necessary to reproduce the issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms