Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Work Location preferences are not displayed on the Review/Submit page when the Job Opening has more than 75 Recruiting Locations. This is not an issue when the Job Opening has less than 75 Recruiting Locations.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Add 75 or more Recruiting Locations.
2. Create a new Job Opening.
3. Add 75 or more Recruiting Locations to the Job Opening.
4. Go to Careers and apply for the Job Opening.
5. On the Preferences page, select a couple of work locations.
6. Complete the application information.
7. On the Review/Submit page, note that the Work Location preferences have not been saved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms