Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching for all content instances of a bind variable that is greater than 20 characters results in NO SEARCH RESULT. When searching on a bind variable 20 or less characters, the search works.
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Supplier Contracts > Manage Contract Library > Binds.
2) Pull up a bind variable that is larger than 20 characters. For my example I used “CATEGORY_AGREE_TARGET_DATE,” which is a delivered bind variable (not a custom one).
3) Click on the WHERE USED link.
4) When the search returns, note that the bind variable is now trimmed to 20 characters and the “NO SEARCH RESULTS” is displayed.
5) Now try a partial name search by clicking the magnifying glass to the right of the CONTENT ID field there. Use “CATEGORY_AGREE” to pull up a list of those bind variables.
6) Click on “CATEGORY_AGREE_TARGET_DATE” to select that bind variable.
7) Now you get a “NO SEARCH RESULT” error despite choosing the valid value from a list
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms