Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables Argentina - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Voucher is created for a Business Unit that is not the VAT default (defined in the VAT Entity) and the Effective Date in the Procurement Control is greater than the Effective Date for the default Business Unit. Pay Cycle generates Withholding Exception even when the Category is setup.
Could NOT find withholding Category setup for AAGAN, AGGAN, NAC, RGAIU BU Cat = AGRET , Vndr Cat = RI. (7400,39)
Could NOT find withholding Category setup for AAIVA, AGIVA, NAC, RVCVT BU Cat = RI , Vndr Cat = RI. (7400,39)
1. VAT Entity - 2 GL Business Unit associated to same the VAT Entity. Default Business Unit is ARGL1
2. Procurement Control for default Business Unit = ARGL1 has Effective Date = 01/01/1900
3. Procurement Control for non-default Business Unit = ARGL3 has Effective Date = 01/01/2014
4. Create a Voucher in non default Business Unit = ARAP3
5. Run Voucher Posting
6. Run Pay Cycle to pay the Voucher
7. Above Withholding Exceptions are created
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms