ECM: Payment Advice Sent to Multiple Vendors Having Same Vendor ID
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In case of payment advice generated for two vendors having the same vendor ID in different vendor SetIDs, while each vendor has a different email, and the business unit on each voucher is different, payment advice is being sent to both vendors.
1. On Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier, enable Payment Notification for two vendors on two different SetIDs but having the same Vendor ID. Each vendor has a different email.
2. On PeopleTools > Utilities > Administration > TableSet Control, set the Vendors SetID for two business units to use the two SetIDs for the above vendors.
3. On Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts, set up the bank to use Financial Gateway for ACH payment method.
4. Navigate to Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Regular Entry, and add two vouchers for each vendor, on the two different business units and pay the vouchers
5. Navigate to Financial Gateway > Process Payments > Schedule Payment Dispatch, and dispatch the payments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms