E-AWE: EOAWEMC Processes Undeliverable Email Message As Approved Transaction, When Approver Has Not Received Email
(Doc ID 1926042.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : FSCM 9.2 8.53.06 version, AWE Workflow Voucher Approval Use Email Approvals
When Voucher is submitted, the outgoing email does not always arrive for all Approvers, even though Following the Transaction shows that attempt was made to notify All.
1. When Approval email fails to arrive for an Approver, a Undeliverable Email Message is sent to Response Repository email box.
2. When the EOAWEMC process is run the Voucher transaction gets approved even though the Approver never saw the actual email.
3. The VCHR_AF_EM_APPROVAL Service Operation XML from Asynchronous Monitoring shows this shows this;
4. The Approval does not happen when the ‘Perform Sent-To Security Check ‘ box was checked on Transaction Configuration, Notification Options.
The expectation is that all email is delivered to Approvers, and that no approval occurs without explicit Approval by specific Approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit Voucher.
2. Note intermittent occurrence of 2 out of 3 Approvers receive Approval email.
3. When EOAWEMC runs if ‘Perform Sent-To Security Check ‘ box is NOT checked, Missing Approver - ends up Approving transaction.
5. Verify VCHR_AF_EM_APPROVAL Service Operation XML from Asynchronous Monitoring
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document