Last updated on AUGUST 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.53 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : FSCM 9.2 8.53.06 version, AWE Workflow Voucher Approval Use Email Approvals
When Voucher is submitted, the outgoing email does not always arrive for all Approvers, even though Following the Transaction shows that attempt was made to notify All.
1. When Approval email fails to arrive for an Approver, a Undeliverable Email Message is sent to Response Repository email box.
2. When the EOAWEMC process is run the Voucher transaction gets approved even though the Approver never saw the actual email.
3. The VCHR_AF_EM_APPROVAL Service Operation XML from Asynchronous Monitoring shows this shows this;
4. The Approval does not happen when the ‘Perform Sent-To Security Check ‘ box was checked on Transaction Configuration, Notification Options.
1. Expect that all email is delivered to Approvers.
2. Expect that no approval occurs without explicit Approval by specific Approver.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit Voucher.
2. Note intermittent occurrence of 2 out of 3 Approvers receive Approval email.
3. When EOAWEMC runs if ‘Perform Sent-To Security Check ‘ box is NOT checked, Missing Approver - ends up Approving transaction.
5. Verify VCHR_AF_EM_APPROVAL Service Operation XML from Asynchronous Monitoring
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms