EAP: Suspense Service Tax (SST) accounting entry not created for non-Recoverable amount for Voucher
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Suspense Service Tax (SST) accounting entry is not been created for Vouchers with 2 lines where one has Recovery amount zero and other with Non-Recovery (Recovery amount different from zero).
1. Create a Voucher for an Indian Business Unit with 2 lines
2. One line has Excise Tax is not Recoverable
3. Second line has 100% Recoverable (Exempt Tax Code)
4. Run Voucher Posting
5. Suspense Service Tax (SST) entry not generated during Voucher posting
6. Pay the Voucher
7. Run Payment Posting
8. Check the Payment entries -- Still no SST and SERV lines are generated on the VCHR_ACCT_LINE table
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms