ETL9.1: Task Template Fields Not Displaying On Elapsed Timesheet After Apply Schedule On Bundle 16
Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Time Reporting
The fix for Bug 18231877 - ETL9.1: FIELDS FROM TASK TEMPLATE NOT DISPLAYING ON ELAPSED TIMESHEET that was delivered in bundle #16 is still not resolved. I was able to recreate the same issue in a bundle #16 environment in GSC. When the apply schedule button is used for a time reporter using a task template with optional fields, if cancel is used the task fields all disappear from the timesheet.
Our users click Apply Schedule on a regular basis. Once this button is clicked, the Task Fields do not appear when they select ANY other employee, not just the one that they had previously worked with. At the District our Timekeepers will often search by Time Reporter Group – not by Emplid. They will access the first employee’s Timesheet and then work their way down the list. The Task Fields will not be on any employee’s Timesheet if the Timekeeper has clicked Apply Schedule on a prior employee’s Timesheet.
Clicking on apply schedule and then cancelling out of the timesheet should not result in the task fields disappearing, and also not visible for any other employee they select.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. installation does not interface with project costing
2. Create new task template that contains optional fields
3. Create task profile that uses the task template, but no actual values are entered into the default profile.
4. enroll new time reporter into this taskgroup
5. assign schedule to time reporter
6. access timesheet and hit 'apply schedule'....this populates the scheduled hours and all the task fields designated by task profile template do remain
7. cancel out of timesheet as if wrong employee was accessed
8. re-access the same timesheet and all the task fields are no longer visible on the timesheet
9. navigate to the next employee in the list
10. all of the task fields are also missing for this employee
Due to this issue, users are delayed in time entry processing or are unable to report the task fields if needed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms