Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User duplicated a large number of POs in the past two days because of change orders being transmitted to vendors. We have the transmit change orders option unselected in Purchasing Options and have also verified the vendor is set to No for transmitting change orders. However our vendors are still receiving these orders.
- Set Vendor to NOT transmit change orders
- Set Business Unit option to NOT transmit change orders
- Create PO
- Dispatch PO via EDX
- Transmit PO¿with Publish Outbound message
- Go back into PO and change the quantity
- Status goes back to Approved; Dispatch again
- Note on run control in replication that Change Orders set to Changed and Unchanged; but Vendor and BU Options are set to Not send
- PO has been dispatched again, the change order has been transmitted again even though it's not supposed to
Statement from PeopleBooks:
Transmit Change Orders
Select to enable the PO Dispatch/Print process to transmit change orders to vendors for this business unit. If you do not select this check box, the system may not generate the output file at all. Either way, after the PO Dispatch/Print process runs successfully, the status of the changed purchase order is set to D (dispatched).
You can override this value for individual vendor locations on the Procurement Options page.
Note. This check box applies only to change orders. Initial dispatches of purchase orders are unaffected by this value.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms