Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Build is not correctly updating the Voucher ID for AR Refunds. The Item Activity record is not being updated with the correct 'Voucher ID' when multiple Refunds are created for the same Item during the same Voucher Build run.
When there are multiple refunds for the same Item with different Item lines, individual Vouchers are created but the corresponding Voucher ID field on ITEM_ACTIVITY table does not reflect this. All of these Item Activity rows have the same Voucher ID. This is impacting the reports to tie back what refunds are processed.
1. Verify that on the Receivables > Options > Entry Type page, "Don't Post Duplicate Entries" is not checked for Entry Type = RC
2. Enter 2 Regular Deposits
3. Create the Payment Worksheet
4. Run ARUPDATE
5. Create the Maintenance Worksheet to refund part of the first Deposit
6. Run ARUPDATE
7. AR Update result
8. Run the Refund process (AR_REFUND)
9. Run Voucher Build
10. Create another Maintenance Worksheet to refund the rest of the first Deposit and the second Deposit
12. Run ARUPDATE
13. AR Update result
14. Run the Refund process (AR_REFUND)
15. Run Voucher Build
16. Through SQL, check ITEM_ACTIVITY
17. Both refunds have the same Voucher ID
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms