Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
Reported time approvals set at TRC level and not at workgroup level are not working as expected for new hires mid period.
The reported time should be set to needs approval based on trc setting but is set to submitted instead. This only happens for the first week the employee is hired and the timesheet contains a partial period. If the next week is reported it gets set to needs approval as expected if the week is a full week.
Due to this issue the reported time for the first week an employee works (most crucial) the time is set to submitted in error and managers are not notified.
In order to replicate this issue:
1. create new approval definition for reported time that users the user list 'TLGetApproversByTLSecurity'
2. create new workgroup eff 9/17 with no approvals specified
3. create new trc that specifies reported time approval using new approval defn
4. create new trc program that includes the trc and assign to workgroup
5. enroll time reporter into new workgroup
6. report time as the new employee hired mid period
7. time is set to submitted for the first partial week but future weeks are set to needs approval as expected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms