Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After opening a Performance Document created in a language different to the log-in language, the page-top headers change to the document language instead of remaining in log-in language.
Searched knowledge base and found Doc ID 1295892.1 for reference.
1. Create Document Template in Simplified Chinese.
2. Create a Performance Document using this template. (Self Service, Performance Documents, My Performance Documents, Create Documents).
3. Log in as Manager in English and go to Manager Self Service, Performance Documents, Performance Documents, Create Documents.
4. Select the relevant document for the employee.
5. Document opens and a warning to switch to document language is displayed. Click OK.
6. Note that the path above on header is displayed as "undefined".
7. Upon refreshing open document, the whole log-in screen including header and menus, are changed to document language.
Can this be rectified to show document in document language whilst maintaining header language as log-in language?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms