Error Occurs When Adding A New Effective Dated Profile Item Entry For A Renewal License Using ExcelToCI That Uses The Component Interface HJPM_JPM_PERSON_PROFILE_SRV
(Doc ID 1928697.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This only impacts processes such as ExcelToCI that use the component interface HJPM_JPM_PERSON_PROFILE_SRV.
On : 9.1 version, Profile / Competency Management
In creating course info online, from the online transaction peoplecode&sql trace, it showed there is error() statement being encountered, but code did not show or failed with error
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Setup HRMS>Product Related>Profile Management>Content Catalog>Content Item>Create a license
2. Go to Enterprise learning>Course details>Attach the license to a course
3. Go to Enterprise learning>Student Enrollment>Enroll in course>Add the course to the user
4. Change status of course to Completed
5. Check Person profile to make sure license/certification is added to user.
6. Renew license for user using future date
7. There is a error message in trace but data gets saved successfully.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot enroll in courses.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document