Incorrect Purchase Order Distribution Amount After Changing PO Line Schedule Price
(Doc ID 1928869.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
System shows incorrect PO Distribution Amount after changing PO Line Schedule price.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a PO . Ensure PO has 1 Line , 1 Schedule and 3 Distribution lines. Distribute by is Amount only.
2. Save the PO. Note that amount values of each distribution.
3. Change the Line amount to some other value.
4. Save the PO. (Answer "Yes" if prompt to re-calculate the amounts in distributions).
5. Review the amounts in distributions.
6. Note that in Distribution 2, the Base Amt is incorrect.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document