Sections with No Rule Roles Added are Showing in the Establish Criteria phase of the ePerformance Document
(Doc ID 1928964.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePerformance Document is showing sections in the Establish Criteria that has no roles assigned to it in the Template Definitions
User is expecting the Sections that have no roles assigned to only appear during the Track Progress Step, similar to the way the Final Evaluation Criteria section appears.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In the Set Up HCM> Product Related> ePerformance> Document Structure> Template Definition add a section that has both the Track Progress and Establish Criteria check boxes selected on the General Page
2. Select the Enable Items and Description selected under the Section Definition on the Structure Tab, checking the Include in Include in Define Criteria and Track Progress check box at the top of the section
3. No Roles are added to the Define Criteria Step - Role Rules or the Track Progress Step - Role Rules
4. Template is used to create an ePerformance Document for an employee
5. The section shows up during the Establish Criteria phase because the check box at the top of the section does not allow the user to differentiate between the Include in Define Criteria and Track Progress.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document