Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong Registration Template used to create User ID when Registering New Supplier
Supplier Registration System Setup Page:
Register New Suppliers uses SUPPLIER template
Register New User Accounts uses USER template
Registration Template SUPPLIER
Template User ID = DKING
Associated Roles are EOPP_USER, Event Bidder and PAPP_USER
Registration Template USER
Template User ID = EOPP_USER
Associated Roles are EOPP_USER and PeopleSoft User
1) Login to Supplier Portal and click on "Register as a Supplier".
2) Go through the six registration steps. At Step 4 you will create a new contact with a Requested User ID. In my test I used DBOSS1.
3) Submit and note the Registration ID.
4) Approve the Registration ID. The system generated Supplier ID is created successfully.
5) The new User Profile ID DBOSS1 is created with Roles from the USER template (EOPP_USER and PeopleSoft User). Since I created a new Supplier, it should have Roles from the SUPPLIER template (EOPP_USER, Event Bidder and PAPP_USER).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms