Expand All, Collapse All are Missing when Viewing a Performance Document in Tab Format
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Navigate to Main Menu -> Set Up HCm -> Product Related -> ePerformance -> Document Structure -> Template definition; Create a document template having the Display Type = Toggle (either Long or Tabs default). Associate tabs with sections
2. Navigate to Main Menu -> Manager Self Service -> Performance Documents ->Create documents; Create a document for an employee, using the template previously created
3. Access this document by navigating to: Main Menu -> Manager Self Service ->Performance Management -> Performance Documents -> Current Definition
4. Notice the existence of Expand all/Collapse all buttons in the Long format
5. Switch to Tab format. There are no expand all/Collapse all buttons at the overall document level. If the user needs to expand the content of all of the tabs, he has to go access each of them and individually click on Expand/Collapse.
- The desired state is to have an Expand All button when in tab format so that you do not have to select the Expand button on each tab.
- The default in both formats to already have everything expanded and then individuals could collapse if they so choose.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms