Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When testing the "Inconsistent ChartField on Combination Editing Report" (GLX4009) the expected result is provided when Combination Edit SetID (FS_22) is different than Business Unit (e.g. SHARE vs. US003). But when the Combination Edit SetID(FS_22) is same as the Business Unit (e.g. US003), the report does not show the expected result.
1. Create Account under SetID US003
2. Create DeptID under SetID US003
3. Create Combination Edit Definition under SetID US003
4. Create Combination Rule under SetID US003
5. Create Combination Group under SetID US003
6. Add Combo Group to Ledger for a BU for BU US003
7. Update Table Set Control for Dept from US003 to SHARE
8. Run Inconsistent ChartField Report
Should the report should show that the SetID under Department(FS_06) (SHARE) is inconsistent with the Combination Edit (FS_22) (US003)?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms