Last updated on SEPTEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Allocations
FS_ALLC process is failing at the 11 request from the run control page.
First 10 requests are running fine but while executing the 11 request process
it is failing with the error:
Field is not defined on state record FS_ALLC_BCF_AET
-- 11.01.40 Process 1368811 ABENDED at Step FS_ALLC_TSUM.IUGrp.GetBalCF
(Action Do Select) -- RC = ?
When IU Allocations is run for Intraunit and InterUnit configuration, only one journal entry row is flagged with IU_ANCHOR_FLG = 'Y', hence incorrect balancing lines are generated.
Two balancing lines should be generated with IU Anchor Flag set to 'Y'
1. Select IntraUnit Balancing on Ledger Group and balance by Fund Code
2. Assign Intra/InterUnit Templates on Business Unit
3. Create Pool Data using US004 and US005 Business Units - using single ledger/currency
4. Create 2 Copy Allocations to copy from each BU to US003 (Target)
5. Add both Allocation Steps to same Group
6. Request Allocation for BU US003
7. Journals created with only one line with IU_ANCHOR_FLG = 'Y' and 2 lines with Anchor Flag blank
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms