EAP: Voucher Budget Checking Status Error - Ref’d Doc Has Been Finalized
(Doc ID 1930061.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Voucher Budget Checking on a voucher where the requisition was closed and Finalize check box on voucher is checked, the process gives the voucher the following error:
Ref'd Doc Has Been Finalized
1. Create a requisition
2. Copy requisition to PO; no sales/use tax; no receiving
3. Copy PO to Voucher
4. Enter the voucher amount is less than po amount but within the tolerance
5. Select Finalize check box.
6. For a reason, Purchasing is using the `Clear Req From PO' functionality to
disconnect the Requisition from the Purchase Order.
7. Run PO Budget Checking again.
8. Run Requisition Close.
9. Run Requisition Budget Checking.
10. Run Matching; Match status is Matched.
11. Run Voucher Budget Checking; getting Budget Status = Exceptions.
12. Budget exception in error status.
13. Exception message: Ref'd Doc Has Been Finalized.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|