Last updated on OCTOBER 23, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Self Service
Launch Button on My Learning page is not working for Survey.
When Learner is launching the Survey using the Launch button provided at my learning page and submitting the same it is not submitting the survey. When the Learner click the class and hit the button where "Launch" is written and do the survey then only the survey gets submitted.
It is expected once the survey is submitted learner should not be able to launch the same survey.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set up a class with learning components as session and survey under Main Menu > Enterprise Learning > Catalog > Maintain Classes
- Enroll learners
- Login as learner
- Open the my learning page
- On my learning page we have the Launch button. Hit the launch button and complete the survey and submit it
- The application moves back to My Learning page and the survey is still there under Enrolled status
- Log out and log in again as learner and launch the survey using the same step as step 5. In ideal case once the survey is submitted learner should not be able to launch the same survey. This is the issue
- The same thing does not happen if you drill down in the title hyperlink
- Launch the survey
- Complete the survey and submit it
- Message is received and Status = Completed
- The Survey SAMPLE, was accepted and produced a value of 20. (18091,812)
- The survey was submitted and processed
- Log out and log in again. Survey is completed properly.
Due to this issue, users cannot see the survey completed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms