E-AWE: Drill Into Any AWE Transaction in User or Monitor Approval Status Monitor And Click On 'View History' Button Then Click On 'New Window' Link And Receive Error: 'First Operand of .IS Null, so cannot access member FieldCount (180,236)'
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : HCM 9.1 Workflow Approval Framework (AWE) Enterprise Component Bundle#10
HCM 9.2 Pi 11
A new page is opened while accessing the View History link in AWE Status Monitor from Find Job Opening page, if the 'New Window' link is attempted from the View History page the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps using various AWE Transactions, this example uses Job Opening.
1. Navigate to Find Job Opening page.
2. Open specific Job Opening.
3. Review AWE Status Monitor for Job Opening, that has a View History link.
4. Select View History link on Job Opening.
5. From page where Status Monitor shows the Terminated Graphic for transaction, press New Window link.
6. Observe First Operand of .IS Null error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms