Last updated on AUGUST 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If I create a Requisition in USD for an Item with a Standard Price in USD and a Supplier Price in GBP, and then copy the Requisition into a Purchase Order in GBP, the price on the Purchase Order is not set to the Supplier Price, but is set to the Standard Price but in the wrong currency.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Items > Define Items and Attributes > Purchasing Attributes
2. On the Purchasing Attributes page, note the Standard Price.
3. Go to the Item Supplier tab and note the Supplier ID.
4. Click the Item Supplier UOM link at the bottom of the page. Note the Supplier Price.
5. Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions
6. Add a Requisition for Business Unit
7. Check that Currency Code is set to USD.
8. In the Line section, enter Item
9. Click Save. This message appears: Item Supp currency (GBP) for item on Line 1 <> Req currency (USD), converts it into Req currency. (10150,142)
10. Click OK. Notice that the price on the Line has been set to the Standard Price for the Item.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms