Last updated on AUGUST 04, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting the “View Printable Version” hyperlink on the View Expense Report Page, the Printable Version Page is not displayed.
1. Sign in as VP1 (administrator).
2. Navigate to “Travel and Expenses > Manage Expenses Security > Authorize Expense Users” page.
3. Search for KU0021. If VP1 exists in the list delete it.
4. Sign out as VP1.
5. Sign in as EXA1(KU0021).
6. Using the navigation “Main Menu> Employee Self-Service> Travel and Expenses> Expense Reports>Create/Modify”, create an Expense Report for KU0021 and submit it.
7. EXA1 signs off.
8. Sign in as VP1.
9. Go to ”Main Menu> Travel and Expenses> Expense Reports> View and select the Expense Report created in step 6.
10. Click the “View Printable Version” hyper-link.
The printable version of the expense report is not displayed and the following message is displayed:
"No matching values were found"
The printable version of the expense report should be displayed
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms