EEX 9.1+: Accounting Detail Information Modifications are Set Back to Default when the Expense Line Detail is Changed.
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the Accounting Detail information (EX_SHEET_DIST) is modified, and then Expense Detail (EX_SHEET_LINE) is changed, the Accounting Detail information modifications are set back to default.
1. Submit an Expense Report for approval.
2. Approver signs in and opens the Expense Report for approval.
3. Click on any Expense Type link.
4. Click on Accounting Detail link.
5. Change the Account.
6. Click OK.
7. Change the Amount Spent (or Location or Currency).
8. Click on Accounting Detail link.
The Account is set back to the original default value.
The Account value should not be reset to the original default value.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms