Last updated on JULY 05, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The PeopleSoft delivered Hiring Manager Role does not allow a Hiring Manager access to applicant public notes, the attachments and is unable to add a note; however a recruiter is able to access the notes and edit them if necessary.
Steps to Replicate
1. Sign in as PS/PS update the Job Opening, Hiring Manager Rosanna Channing KU0046
2. Assign Recruiter as Jean Parsons HCRUSA_KU0003
3. Sign in as the Recruiter (USERID/PASSWORD) HCRUSA_KU0003, Navigate to Recruiting > Search Job Openings >Enter JO ID 504026
4. Assign an applicant to the Job Opening or have an applicant apply to it
5. Still signed in as the Recruiter from Job Opening 504026, Click on the Applicant link that applied
6. From the Manage Applicant page click on the Notes page
7. Add 2 or 3 Test Notes and add an attachment and then save.
8. Test to make sure that the Recruiter can Edit the notes and open the attachment
9. Sign out an sign in as Hiring Manager Rosanna Channing HCRUSA_KU0046/KU0046
10. Navigate to Recruiting >Search Job Openings > enter 504026 click on search
11. Click on the Applicant associated to the Job Opening, from Manage Applicant click on the notes page, note the Hiring Manager is unable to Edit any of the Public Notes, Open the attachment and add a note?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms