Last updated on JULY 19, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Buyer Id is not getting populated on the Requisition Lines when the user opens the special request page and tries to search for item by clicking on ALL Purchase Items. Once the item is found and added to cart buyer id is not populated on the Requisition Details page. Same issue would come up when user navigates to other pages from Special Request page like Express Item Entry. If the user adds the special request line to the cart directly buyer id is populated as expected
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Navigate to eProcurement > Requisition
2. Click on Special Request Requisition
3. Click on All Purchase Items under Catalog on left hand side Menu
4. Enter the Qty for the item and add to cart
5. Checkout and Review and Submit
6. Check the Requisition Line details. Buyer ID is missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms