Last updated on MARCH 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Period End Accurals for an interunit voucher, the BUDGET_HDR_STATUS is incorrectly setting it to N for the Payables Period End Accruals (DST_ACCT_TYPE = APV) lines. It seems that the program is inheriting the value from the DST entries, 'N'.
1) On the Procurement Control for US005, both boxes are checked – Accrue Unprocessed Vouchers at Period End
And Enable Commitment Control for Accurals.
2) On the Procurement Control for US001, both boxes are checked – Accrue Unprocessed Vouchers at Period End
And Enable Commitment Control for Accurals
3) On Installation Options, enabled Commitment Control for Payables
4) On Installation Options – Payables page, Posting Method set to Detail Offset Method
5) General Ledger Definition > Inter/Intra/Unit page for US001 shows Inter/Unit Template = US001
6) General Ledger Definition > Inter/Intra/Unit page for US005 shows Inter/Unit Template = US005 and IntraUnit Template = CORP
7) Chartfield Inheritance set up for Payables Period End Accurals set Operating Unit = Always Inherit and all other chartfields = Do Not Inherit
8) Added a voucher in BU = US005 (GL BU = US005) for $6543. On distrib line, the GL BU is US001.
9) Ran budget check on business unit = US005
10) Checked the voucher and the budget status is set to Valid
11) Ran Period End Accrual Processing for BU = US005
12) Checked the VCHR_ACCTG_LINE and where DST_ACCT_LINE = APV (Payables Period End Accurals), the BUDGET_HDR_STATUS = N
After running Period End Accrual process, the lines for DST_ACCT_LINE = APV (Payables Period End Accurals) show have the BUDGET_HDR_STATUS = V
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms