9.2: Create Schedule Link Is Not Appearing For The First Row For Newly Hired Employees.
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears in HRMS 9.2 when a person is hired the HR admin goes to "Assign Work Schedule" page to assign a Work schedule, the Effective date is filled with employee's Hire date instead of a blank effective date as seen in prior releases. Hence to assign the employee a Work schedule; Admin do not have enter an Effective date and so Create Schedule link does not appear unless Admin adds another row. User is using GPAM; but does not use Time and Labor.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Hire new employee
2. Navigate to Global payroll and Absence mgmt >> Payee Data >> Create Overrides >> Assign work schedule.
3. Open the Assign work schedule page for the above employee
4. Select Assignment method as ‘Create Personal Schedule’ and provide the schedule Group
5. Note the ’Create Schedule’ link is not visible in the Assign work schedule page.
6. But the link is visible when the effective date is changed or a new row is added.
User is unable to assign work schedule for new employee on Assign Schedule page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms