Returning From Add/Review Dep/Ben Page Clears The Yes Selection On eBenefits Enrollment
(Doc ID 1932458.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During ebenefits enrollment for life insurance plan, an employee currently waived, if makes an election by choosing "yes" radio button and than later clicks Add/Review Dependents button to add/update dependent/beneficiary. Once they return back to their enrollment, the "yes" choice that was made is no longer selected.
Steps To Replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Self Service > Benefits> Enrollment and select an open event
2. Edit Dependent and AD/D for election entry
3. Select an option: "Yes" - Dependent plan
4. Click on Add/Review Dependents
5. Without making any change, click on Return to event selection
6. The "Yes" selection made earlier is no longer selected
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document