Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS eBenefits - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9.0 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
During ebenefits enrollment for life insurance plan, an employee currently waived, if makes an election by choosing "yes" radio button and than later clicks Add/Review Dependents button to add/update dependent/beneficiary. Once they return back to their enrollment, the "yes" choice that was made is no longer selected.
Steps To Replicate
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to: Self Service > Benefits> Enrollment and select an open event
2. Edit Dependent and AD/D for election entry
3. Select an option: "Yes" - Dependent plan
4. Click on Add/Review Dependents
5. Without making any change, click on Return to event selection
6. The "Yes" selection made earlier is no longer selected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms