Budget Check Process (FS_BP) does Not Work for Change Requests
(Doc ID 1932674.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
FS_BP process does not work for change requests
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1)Select an existing requisition that is sourced to PO. Req ID : 0000000161
2) Reduce item quantity on any line 1 from 50 to 45.
3) As quantity is reduced, the req gets saved as Approved.
4) Although its change request, no lines are inserted in PS_CHNG_RQST and PS_CHNG_RQST_DTL tables.
5) Run budget check for this requisition in batch mode.
6) Even on successful run of FS_BP, no data is populated in PS_CHNG_RQST and PS_CHNG_RQST_DTL tables. As a result the change request cannot be processed ahead.
The following scenario is considered working as design per development:
1) Select a multi-line change request that is sourced to PO.
2) Increase price/qty on one line & decrease price/qty on another line.
3) Save the change request.
Enhancement Request <Bug 20215549> tracks this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document