When User is Creating a Requisition the Buyer Information and GL Code Information is Missing
(Doc ID 1932688.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user is creating a Requisition the buyer information is missing
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Log in as a requester
2) Click on special request tab
3) Provided the required information then after providing the information on Special request page then user is try to select the item from catalog without adding the item to cart from the Special request page
4) Now without adding the item to Cart click on All Purchase Items under Catalog
5) It will through a Message “Are you sure you want to leave without adding Special Requests? (18036, 12209)’Click on Yes
6) It will take you to the catalog home page. Select any item from the Catalog home page and click on checkout. It will take you to the Requisition Summary page
7) After selecting the item from the catalog I clicked on check-out then it took me to Requisition Summary Page.
8) Click on line details information.
9)Line details information will display. Under the buyer section buyer information is Blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!