Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Administrator-Learner Tasks
Assignments cannot be marked as completed.
When trying to mark an Assignment as Completed it does not save on the Component Roster Page you have to select the edit button to get to the Assignment Progress Page makes the change then Save.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Activity Rosters
2. Search for “Presentation Skills”
3. Click on Roster button
4. Click on Activity Component hyperlink
5. Select Activity with a Type = Assignment
6. Click on Details button
7. Click on Details button on Assignment type
8. Change Completion Status from Not Attempted to Complete and save it
9. When saving it, record does not save as completed status goes back to “Not Attempted”
10. Click on Edit button
11. Change the status to Completed and save it
12. When return to previous page, the completion status is updated properly.
Due to this issue, users cannot mark an Assignment as Completed on the Component Roster Page.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms