Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ETL9.2:Comp Time Taken Rows (T) Not Inserted In TL_COMP_DAY_BAL When Current Date Option Is Selected On Time Admin Run Control.
- Find an employee that has comp time available.
- Enter comp time for the ending of the current week example( enter Future comp time for the last date of current week)
- ON time admin run control Under the Run Control Parameters:
Select or turn on the Use Current Date and runtime admin.
- Run time admin for the employee.
- Check PS_TL_PAYABLE_TIME and notice it has rows inserted correctly for the days time is reported
- Check PS_TL_COMPLEAV_TBL and notice it has rows inserted correctly for the days time is reported
- Check PS_TL_COMP_DAY_BAL does not have rows inserted for comp time taken.
- If POI is checked on time admin run control or process through date is selected the issue does not occur.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms