ETL9.2: Comp Time Taken Rows (T) Not Inserted In TL_COMP_DAY_BAL When Current Date Option Is Selected On Time Admin Run Control.
(Doc ID 1933017.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ETL9.2:Comp Time Taken Rows (T) Not Inserted In TL_COMP_DAY_BAL When Current Date Option Is Selected On Time Admin Run Control.
- Find an employee that has comp time available.
- Enter comp time for the ending of the current week example( enter Future comp time for the last date of current week)
- ON time admin run control Under the Run Control Parameters:
Select or turn on the Use Current Date and runtime admin.
- Run time admin for the employee.
- Check PS_TL_PAYABLE_TIME and notice it has rows inserted correctly for the days time is reported
- Check PS_TL_COMPLEAV_TBL and notice it has rows inserted correctly for the days time is reported
- Check PS_TL_COMP_DAY_BAL does not have rows inserted for comp time taken.
- If POI is checked on time admin run control or process through date is selected the issue does not occur.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document